June 3, 2010

Time for a Picnic

Okay, so maybe I'm a little late in the blog world to profess my desire for a summer of picnics. Too bad. Between a delicious bottled pink lemonade found at the local grocery chain, the berries just begging to be made into a crumbly pie, and my everlasting love of chicken salad, potato salad, and deviled eggs, I think I need a picnic.

Now I just need a destination -- a hike up the foothills? A stroll over to a park? Perhaps a trip to the zoo? And a few happy eaters. Oh, and maybe a swell striped vintage dress... As soon as I'm done altering one of my finds from the always fab Playclothes, this picnic is on.

ps: Sorry for the lack of images lately... I'm trying to use only my own images (or at least mostly), but haven't got my camera up to speed yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment