October 27, 2010

And one more...

For those who actually know me, that last post was a trifle peculiar -- all my coats are bright and colorful, not black and white. I would ruin a white coat in about 3 wears, and black is boring. So here is one last coat, a blazer of sorts, that I am absolutely drooling over and may very well have to get before the season is out.

Isn't that pumpkin color perfect? And don't you just love the ruffled front? I haven't tried it on in person yet -- knowing full well I won't be able to resist temptation! -- so I'm not sure how those ruffles will sit on my very curvy chest, but I cannot wait to wear this with an airy petal blouse, dark skinny jeans, and my go-to lace-up riding boots. So perfect.

Found here. Le sigh, anthropologie. You get me every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment