September 1, 2009

Replacement Therapy?

Like much of the blogosphere, I am still mourning Domino. It was my favorite magazine and I'm particularly sad that I only found it less than a year before it was cancelled. And while I still don't really understand why it was cancelled, since it had such an enormous following, but such is business.

In any case, there is much discussion about what to replace our addiction with. Many seem to be lauding Living, etc. as the new choice but there seems to be some disagreement on just how affordable their design really is, let alone my willingness to pay the international price to get the magazine from the UK. Thus, I am anticipating the launch of Lonny magazine. Its mission seems to be to replace Domino in cyber form... I hope it is able to fit in to the very large and uber fabulous shoes Domino left behind...


No comments:

Post a Comment