August 4, 2009

Statement Necklaces

I am loving the big fabric flower necklaces I keep seeing everywhere. At first, I wasn't terribly keen on the fabric necklaces, but the more I see them on models -- plain tee or tank, jeans, maybe boots or fun pumps and a sassy necklace -- I wants one. It provides that same great pop of color and texture of a scarf, but is much cooler in the summer weather and keeps the sleek lines of an outfit of basics. I haven't decided exactly what style I like best yet, but window shopping on etsy.com is spoiling me for choice!

I'm also thinking of making one or two myself, to customize texture, color and length. I may even make one as a brooch instead of a necklace, which will work better when the relief of cooler weather means bulkier cardigans and jackets..

Enjoy the few below I've currently got my eye on...



BelieveInHappy




florabond




beanandthesprout




missimiss




Just Liv


No comments:

Post a Comment